Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The video is horrendous, but the song is phenomenal*



(via CL)

And by "song", I mean what is shown for the majority of the video, "Ordinary Love". The piece at the end, "I'm So Hot" comes across, to me, as your standard r&b, but "Ordinary" is a total gem. Both songs are by Paris Bennett and for the life of me right now, I can't remember what season she was on, but it had to be within the last 2 years.

Gospel fans will know her as the granddaughter of Sounds of Blackness lead singer Ann Nesby.

Enjoy, and tell me what you think in the comments!

* =not awesome as in it will be one of the great songs 400 years from now, but awesome in the respect that it's a really good pop/r&b tune that is as good as anything out there right now, and considering she's an Idol reject and not named Clay Aiken, this is a miracle)

No comments: