Monday, April 9, 2007

Oh man, people are going to overreact to this one:


So I already got on Justin earlier for hating on the Grammys. And now usually I'd get on him for something like above, which some would read as an attack on ex girlfriend Britney Spears, considering she shaved her head and all.

BUT

I think, had he still had his afro from his N'Sync days until that picture was taken, then I would say "Well, clearly he is making fun of Britney since he hadn't shaved his head for a long time"

But since he routinely has short hair AND I assume the pictures were done before the shearing happened (althought you never know if they rushed these pics out because controversy sells), I'm gonna go "not an attack" even though I really want to down Justin due to the Grammys thing.

No comments: