Monday, April 9, 2007

Actually, speaking of Beyonce...

I've been to Japan before. I was born there (I'm African American though) and also I went back in 2005 for a year to teach English. My flight was from Chicago to Detroit, then Detroit to Japan (Osaka, Japan to be exact).

So that's alot of hours in the air. I wanted to be comfortable, so I think I wore jeans and a t-shirt.

This girl right here:




is like wearing $20,000 shoes and a probably $2,000 dress.

*I* couldn't take that, traveling 8 hours on a plane while maintaing an adorable look. Someone has to do it, might as well be her.

(I mean, I know she probably flew first class and maybe she did the Nicole Kidman airplane trick of putting on sweats during the flight and then changing right before you land so you look awesome before and after the flight, but even if this is the case, I still find it impressive).

I lived in Osaka, Japan and I see she's playing at the Osaka-Jo Hall (Jo means castle in Japanese, by the way) for two nights.

That's so awesome that out of her whole entire Japanese tour (making stops in Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya), she's there for two nights. TAKE THAT TOKYO.

No comments: